Zhiqing Tang (Z. Tang)
Zhiqing Tang received the BS degree from the School of Communication and Information Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China, in 2015. He is currently working towards the PhD degree in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. His current research interests include fog computing, resource allocation, and reinforcement learning.
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) (2015 – Present)
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) (2011 – 2015)
- School of Information and Communication Engineering
- Jia W, Ruan N, Peng H, Tang Z, Zhao W. WiFind: Driver fatigue detection with fine-grained Wi-Fi signal features[J]. IEEE Transactions on Big Data, 2018.
- Tang Z, Zhou X, Zhang F, Jia W, Zhao W. Migration Modeling and Learning Algorithms for Containers in Fog Computing[J]. IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2018. (CCF B Journal)
- Research Assistant, Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Macau, 2018.07 – Present
- Teaching Assistant, Modern Mobile Communications and Computing, 2018.03 – 2018.07
- Reviewer, Special Issue on Edge/Fog Computing and Services, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2017
- Fog / Edge Computing
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Resource Allocation / Scheduling
- C / C++
Last Update: 2018-07-16